Industrial visit has its own importance in a career of a student who is pursuing a professional degree. It is considered as a part of college curriculum. Objectives of industrial visit is to provide students an insight regarding internal working of companies
Objectives of industrial visit
Industrial visit is considered as one of the tactical methods of teaching. The main reason behind this- it lets student to know things practically through interaction, working methods and employment practices. Moreover, it gives exposure from academic point of view.
Main aim industrial visit is to provide an exposure to students about practical working environment .They also provide students a good opportunity to gain full awareness about industrial practices. Through industrial visit students get awareness about new technologies. Technology development is a main factor, about which a students should have a good knowledge. Visiting different companies actually help students to build a good relationship with those companies. We know building relationship with companies always will always help to gain a good job in future. After visiting an industry students can gain a combined knowledge about both theory and practical. Students will be more concerned about earning a job after having an industrial visit
INDUSTRIAL VISIT FOR SOFTWARE AND NETWORKING
- Industrial Visit for Software and Networking at Cogniz Info Tech Palarivattom Jn ,Cochin-25. industrial visit has its own priority in a career of a student who is pursuing a professional degree
- It is considered as a part of college syllabus, mainly seen in engineering/MCA. Objectives of industrial visit is to provide students an insight regarding internal activities of companies
- We know, theoretical knowledge is not enough for making a good professional career. With an intent to go beyond academics, industrial visit provides student a practical perspective on the world of work.
- It provides Btech, MCA, MTech, Diploma, BSC students with an opportunity to learn practically through interaction and working methods. It provides them exposure to current work practices as opposed to possibly theoretical knowledge
- Industrial visits provide an excellent opportunity to interact with industries and grasp more about industrial working. Industrial visits are arranged by colleges to students with an objective of giving an students functional opportunity in different sectors like Software and Networking
- Industrial visit helps to bind theoretical knowledge with industrial knowledge.Industrial realities are opened to the students through industrial visits . We give seminar on these topics.
- Industrial visit is to help students understand how Networking works in Industries. During the Industrial Visit, real-time networking applications will be shown to students on Routers, switches, and firewalls etc
Highlight of industrial visit
- What is Networking ?
- Careers in networking
- Role of Network Engineers in companies like Cisco, Airtel, Vodafone, HCL, Accenture, etc.
- How to kick start your Networking Career?
- Explanation of how all the networking devices are connected physically and what all we can interpret by physically looking at the connections and the devices.
- Real Time Demonstrations on Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
- Focuses on the concepts that the students need to learn along with providing adequate doses of learning.
- What are the certifications involved in Networking and their importance in the industry?-Network
- What is Software?
- Careers in Software?
- We provide web designing and developing based on Php,Asp.net,Java,Android
- What are the certifications involved in Software and their importance in the industry?-software